Friday, July 24, 2009

IT'S WHAT FUN IS!!!

So last week we had a chance to go to Lagoon with Korey's family. All thanks to Grandma Kathy:) I took the boys up and then Korey meet us around lunch time. At first I was a little disappointed in Ryan and Parker. They were being little terrors and not loving any of the rides. Me being the mean Mom that I am forced them to go on the rides kicking and screaming the whole time. Ryan after would say " Oh Mom that was not that bad I liked it". I was so bugged. Parker was not happy before, during, or after. It was not until right before the park was about to close that we found a ride Parker loved and then he would not get off it. Poor Preston loved everything and was so mad because he was not able to go on all the big rides. I was very proud of myself because I went on the ride "Wicked" the name says it all. It was a crazy ride. I think I almost peed my pants I was so scared. But after it was all said and done it was a way fun ride. I felt guilty that McKay was not there to enjoy the day with us. So after he returned from his trip I was able to get a sitter for the 2 little boys and McKay, Preston, Angie, & I went back on the bounce back tickets. It was so fun we just went non-stop all day. We kind of cheated and had Preston wear his church shoes and then he was able to go on a lot more rides this time. He was so very brave and went on some way big rides. McKay was great too & he went on every single ride, & loved them all! I am sad to say that it was more fun without the 2 little boys and it was a great time to just hang with the other 2 boys. I once again forgot to take my camera the 2nd time but I did get some fun shots the first time around. Thanks again Kathy it was way fun. Thank you Jason & Molly for watching the boys so we could go without them!!! I hope next year will even be better:)
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shana said...

FUN! :) I love Lagoon! We went twice last year and can you believe that Daxton went on EVERY ride but the wicked? We bought him shoes to make him taller. he even went on the wild mouse & collasas and all the other scary ones. I was so proud! Poor McKay, but it will be fun when you take him back with bounce back tickets! It's totally worth it to use them! :) I LOVE THE WICKED, it is the best huh!?