Monday, July 20, 2009
I Love to See the Temple
Awhile back we(as in Utah) have had the amazing opportunity to get to go to 2 open houses for Temples in our area. Back before school got out we went as a family with Korey's family to the Draper Temple open house. Then my brother Mark & his family were in town and we were able to get tickets and the boys and I went with them to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. I am so pleased with the way my boys acted while at the Temple. They were very reverent and would ask lots of great questions. I feel that we are so blessed to live in an area with so many Temples. The boys love to look for them as we drive around. Parker thinks that every church is a Temple too. It is very cute! Parker loved while we were at the Temple to find all the Jesus pictures while we walked around. Thanks guys for the invites it was fun to hang out with you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that it's great to have so many temples close by. I think sometimes I take it for granted and don't go as often as I should.
The temples are beautiful though! How is not working anymore? Are you kinda sad to be done? I am supposed to go back in a couple weeks and it's kind of bitter sweet. I have enjoyed being home and am not quite sure that I want to go back.
Post a Comment