I was going to Title this post as "before & after", But I cannot find any before pictures of our house. Which I am really bugged at myself for not taking any pictures before. But if you read
HERE you can at least see what the back yard looked like when we moved in and I think in some of the pictures you can see the paint color our house use to be. The lady we bought the house from swore that it was tan. I think now it is tan. Any way we are way happy with the color and the windows. I cannot believe what a difference windows make. Our house does not get as hot as it use too. All the noise from the construction is not as bad too. It is also so nice to be able to open the windows without all the flies coming in. I think the only one complaining is the cat because now she cannot get out whenever she wants. Also it sucks if we leave the keys in the house. Before none of our windows locked so I would throw one of the boys in a window whenever we locked ourselves out. I cannot wait to see what we are going to do to the house next summer!!!



7 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, it's called "flesh tone". a ha ha ha.
We have had 2 rooms in various shades of it. The boys room we call "old lady makeup". It's atrocious. Before and afters will be posted when we paint it. ha ha
House looks great! Crazy what a difference new windows makes. We will definately have to ride by on our bikes to take a closer look.
Kim
The house looks AMAZING! You guys did a great job.
Anne
p.s. I had to post this while I was looking at it because I keep forgetting to tell you in person--as usual.
AWESOME! WOW! The house is a show stopper now! I love it when people renovate houses! You did a wonderful job...I love the color and the black door and black shutters are so cute! Good job Diana!
It looks SOOOO GOOD!!! I REALLY LOVE IT! When I drove past last week, I about died. It totally looks like a completely different home! Way to go!! And how scary that none of the windows locked before!
Looks great Diana!!
Wow your house looks so NICE!! I remember when you moved in and I did see those pictures. Its so cute. Did you do the shutters too? I love them. Any way I do miss you and do love your hours too. But I would rather have you here. Hope things are doing well.
Post a Comment