Saturday, July 18, 2009

Festival Day

Back at the beginning of June the boys and I went down to Provo to the Children Festival of Arts. It is a really fun event that Provo puts on every year & me having the great hook ups that I have is able to go and enjoy it for free. So My Brother and his family came along with us. Provo City takes a big park with lots of volunteers and sets up tons of tables and at each table they have a craft. The kids love it & I do have to say that they have some really unique crafts. The boys could spend all day there. But after a dozen crafts I am usually hot and done helping 4 boys make crafts.




On that same day there was also the Utah Lake Festival. Which it is only their 2nd year doing this. It was pretty fun too. They had booths set up with different games and things to look at. They also had free fishing, boat rides, hay rides, and food. I think the kids had more fun throwing rocks into the lake then anything else we did there. But hey as long as they had fun that is all that matters.






After a couple hours there we were all ready to go home and take naps.I think the boys had fun & to this day they still play with some of the crafts they made that day.

1 comment:

Macy said...

That looks like fun! When we go camping, we look for a place where the kids can get all their rock-throwing energy out. That way, when we come home, maybe they'll stop throwing rocks at our windows!By the way, your house looks great. :)