A few hours after we got back from our camping trip our ward had a stake activity. I guess we are the oldest stake in Orem. So for the 80th year anniversary they had a party. My kids had a lot of fun. They had dinner and mutton riding a huge slip-n-slide, snow cones, popcorn, and lots of fun little games for kids to play, and some great entertainment. Over all it was a fun night. I thought it was so brave of my boys to do the mutton riding that I had to post pictures. Good Job Boys!!!! Next year they will be winning the Strawberry Day's Rodeo in PG.
Preston staying on with such SKILL!!!

Ryan did not last long enough to get a picture, but look at him fall with style!!!

Even my Niece Macy braved the big Mutton, but she too did not last long enough for the camera!!!

Here are some pictures from the big slip-n-slide & bounce house! The boys thought they were so cool doing flips down the slide!!!


I could not get this dang picture to flip:(

2 comments:
Wow! That's a great stake activity! I don't even think our stake does activities.
Myy kids had so much fun that night too! Too bad I wasn't there to enjoy and get cute pics like you did!
Post a Comment