Back at the first of August the boys and I went to Twin Falls Idaho to go to the blessing of my
Great Nephew Seth. We got a hotel after the blessing and BBQ and spent the night playing at the pool. Then the next morning we were suppose to go home but we decided that we were already this close we might as well just keep going and go up to McCall and spend a few days at my brothers house and hang out at the lake with all my family up there. So that is what we did!!! On the way up we stopped at a fish hatchery and saw some cool fish. Then we stopped in Boise and got some dinner with my BFF Stephanie. Before we headed up the canyon we had to stop and buy some mice for my brothers python & then get some clothes for the boys and a charger for my phone. We were so not prepared to be staying a few days. But we made it work and we finally made up the canyon and my sweet SIL had made up there trailer for us to stay in. It was nice to have a place of our own to crash. The next day we hung out at the beach all day and just played. The kids love spending time with there cousins & they have a canoe and kyake. Then we went to dinner at little pizza place in town. The day after that we drove around saw some sights and visited with family. Then later that day drove back to Boise to spend the evening with my Niece and her family. Oh how sweet her baby is I could have spent a few days there just holding that kid. So the next morning we woke up and started the long drive home. I was so proud of myself for doing this I never go places without Korey let alone drive this far by myself. I always say if it is not in my 5 mile radios I do not need to go there. It was a lot of fun and the boys were great. McKay was such a huge help in and out of the car & it was fun to just hang out with them. I only took a few pictures because we were so busy having fun. These are from the lake, it is so pretty there. I hope we next time we go Korey can come with us!!! Thanks for letting us go Babe we missed you a lot!


No comments:
Post a Comment