
So I have been down and out since Wednesday night. With all my symptoms and how crappy I felt/feel. I am pretty darn sure that I had/have the S____ FLU! I am sorry to everyone I had any contact with before or during this event. I hope that none of you have to go threw this. It has not been the funniest week. I am finally starting to feel little better today, but to make things worse my sweet boys are starting to show the same signs. It looks like the fun is just beginning at our house. I am glad that I decided to keep them all home from school today just in case & it looks like they will not be going this week. Thank goodness they will only be missing a few days because of the up coming break. So today I took Preston into the Doctor today and he has double ear infection and it is taking all my energy to just take care of him. He is for sure my most high maintenance child. Good thing he is so dang cute:) The others are just having to deal with being lazy and watching a lot TV. So wish us all luck that this will go away very fast and that we will be up to are fun filled times again!!! I pray for a healthy winter to all of you!
5 comments:
Diana,
It definitely sounds like you have/had the swine flu. My sister had it and thought she was going to die. It was full week I think. What were your symptoms? I hope you all get well very soon.
Hope you all get better soon.
oink oink. I'm so sorry! We just got over all our crap too. It was fun to see you out by the Halloween house the other night. I hope you start feeling better soon.
It was good to see you the other day even though it was crappy circumstances! I really hope you and your fam will feel better soon!
I am sorry! It is sooo hard being the mom and having to take care of the kids while trying to take care of yourself! I hope it wasn't the swine flu! Did they test you?
I am so scared of my family getting that this winter. Scary stuff!! I hope you gain all of your strength soon!
Post a Comment