It is so nice to not have a soccer anymore! As fun as it is to go and watch the boys play. It is a lot of work getting 3 of them to practice and games every week. It also does not help that the last few games it has been freezing and by the time we are done it is dark. I always feel bad that I do not get more pictures during the season, but I get so into the games I forget to take pictures so I only have one of each of the boys. This year was fun for Preston & Ryan they are on the same team along with there cousin Macy and they had two awesome coaches. Korey & Macy's dad Jason. They did an awesome job as coaches and made it so fun for the kids to play. McKay had his same coach that he has had for a while now and he too is so great. I really like watching them play they are getting really good and it is fun to watch since they all know what they are doing. Lets hope that this spring will be a lot nicer than it was last year. Until then I am going to enjoy not having any sports for my boys.


No comments:
Post a Comment