Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

So we got family pictures last week. We were suppose to have them done a few weeks ago, but with all the sickness going around we had to wait until we all looked a little better. We had the same lady that took our pictures last year take them again this year. She was so great to fit us in at the last minute. I was being a little picky of were I wanted them and I wanted the colors too. Thanks so much Jessie we love them. We had them done at Korey's work. There were so many great places to get pictures it was a lot of fun & for the most part the boys were pretty good moods.







Me & the Boys


The Boys




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they turned out so well...I am still nervous for mine, I will keep my fingers crossed I can be as photogenic as you! :-)

Shane's Angie said...

Those are darling! I'm so jealous! I haven't done family pictures yet...and I don't have plans for them 'cause I just don't have the energy for them. Sheesh.

blaser boulevard said...

I love the color of the water in the background- makes everything pop. Great photos!!

Rebecca said...

Those pictures look so nice! I can't believe you got so many good ones!

Molly said...

Super cute!

The Strickland Gang said...

They look so Great! Jessie is the best! Your boys are cute!

CORY AND ABBY said...

Great Pictures. Your boys are so handsome.
How is everything going with you? Good I hope!

Tiana said...

What wonderful pictures! Love them

Ashley said...

wow it's crazy to see your family all growing up. Those are some cute boys you have there! Love the pics!!

Cass said...

those pics are so cute! What a great looking family. You look so beautiful! Happy Halloween!

The Andersons: said...

Very cute! My brother in law is taking our family pictures tomorrow! I hope they turn out as cute as yours!

Macy said...

I love them all!! The backgrounds are amazing too! ... We have the same "Army" Old Navy jackets, and the same song on our blog. We must think a like....:)