Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scera Park Carnival

Scera Park had thier annual Fall Carnival about a week ago. While there Preston & Ryan got face paintings & I just had to post how cool they looked with it done. I think I am done doing the school carnival I have done it for the past 4 years and it takes a lot of time and is a lot of hard work. McKay is trying to guilt me into doing it again, since next year is his last year at Scera Park. So far it is not working! But I am sure by the time it comes around next year I will cave and do it again. How can I say no when it is so fun to see how much fun all the kids are having.

Preston
I love Ryan's Tiger mask!


2 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

It was so fun and you did a great job! like everything you do!

erin said...

I can help more next year! I won't be pumping anymore and my baby will be over a year old! YOu did a fantastic job!