Friday, August 8, 2008
2 Dollar Tusdays!
The whole month of August at Thanksgiving Point they are doing 2 dollar Tuesday where you only have to pay two bucks for any activity. Which there that is a great deal. So I took the boys hoping to go to the dinosaur museum. But of course the line was huge. It wrapped around the outside of the building. Crazy! So to Preston's disappointment we went to the farm and the children's garden. We will have to try next week and get there early. Wish us luck. But after we went on the pony ride they did ave start having fun. Then of course they loved fountains at the garden and the caves. Parker was so cute when he saw the animals. He would get so mad when we would walk away until we got to the next animal. He is going love the fair.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO fun! I can and can't wait until Zane is old enough to do this kind of stuff and enjoy it.
What a fun day! I'm always up for a great deal too!
I can't believe that is Parker. He looks even more grown up now that he is past one! That sounds like a nightmare at Thanksgiving point. Remind me not to go on a Tuesday! I would love to for the $2 thing but You know how I am right now, I would bite more then someone's head off. You would love that wouldn't you!
Post a Comment