So we are so happy to announce that are little man Parker is a walker (not a walker as in a child of Misty Walker). We knew he had it in him. We think he has known for a while but did not want to show us that he could. But finally this past week he decided to do it. Now there is no stopping him. If he falls he just gets back up and keeps going. He is a little tipsy but getting really good. We are so proud of him. I think he is happier too. Now he can get to us a lot faster so he does not feel like he is getting left out of anything. Way to go Parker!!!
1 comment:
Diana he is so cute! I love that last picture of him. That's so nice that he's walking. Chase still isn't. Same thing, he knows how, but is a bit scared I think. Crossing my fingers it will be soon.
Oh and that is so nice that both Preston and Ryan are in preschool. I put Olivia in and I love it. It's so nice having just one less kid :):)
Post a Comment