Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Little Artist

So when school started I started to watch my Niece's again. Macy and Ryan are getting along so well and have so much fun together. It is nice to have someone for Ryan to play with. My brother and his wife have also entrusted me to watch my sweet little niece Alice. She is such a good baby. She sleeps really good and the rest of the time she just likes to hang out and watch the crazy things that go on in my house. I even got her to laugh at me for a few minutes the other day. My brother says she does not even do that for him. So I know that she loves me. So the other day the kids decided they wanted to paint it was fun to watch them be so creative. They love doing art & craft projects. I need to stop stressing over the house things more often and let them just have fun!!!

Preston

Ryan

Macy

Alice

Parker

2 comments:

Molly said...

What adorable kiddos! But I'm not prejudiced at all.

Jill said...

Cute! I wanna paint! :) That looks fun.