P.S. You can't do a POST without a picture. So here is just a fun picture from when we were camping this summer.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
SOUPER SATURDAY!!!
First of all a big Thank You to Kim & Brooke for letting me steal all of there great crafty ideas. Second I wanted to let all of my fellow bloggers, friends, whoever know that we (the 3rd ward) are doing a Souper Saturday on October 11th from 9am-2pm. If anyone wants to come and do some way cute crafts. Let me know. I am in charge of it, and I like to think I stole some really cute ideas from people. So if you want to know what we are doing get in touch with me and I will show what we are doing. Hope everyone is well.
P.S. You can't do a POST without a picture. So here is just a fun picture from when we were camping this summer.
P.S. You can't do a POST without a picture. So here is just a fun picture from when we were camping this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I signed up for so much! I can't wait.
Hey cool! I'm glad you found me! I'll have to add you to my glor roll. Ya, I'm sure we'll see you there. We'll be there tonight! Good to hear from you!
Souper fun! I wouldn't mind knowing what crafts you are doing, so let me know!
Post a Comment