We did it! We finally got into the museum at Thanksgiving Point on a Tuesday. It was actually not that bad. Since we only had to pay 2 bucks to get in. It was worth the crowd of crazy people trying to get a great deal. The kids had a lot of fun. It does not matter how many times we go they always have fun. They also love any excuse to hang out with there cousins. I do have to say that I think my favorite part of the event was going to JCW for dinner after. I was so excited to learn that they have another one. If you have never been I highly recommend going. Nothing is better than eating a hamburger, and fries and feeling the fat go on your hips as you are eating. YUMMY!!! Oh yes and they have the biggest and best shakes.
Preston digging for dinos

Ryan digging for dinos

Grandma & Angie with the kids

McKay & Big Evan

Parker being so cute
No comments:
Post a Comment