Monday, June 1, 2009

Bitter~Sweet

Today is bitter sweet. Korey and I have been talking a lot lately about me quitting my job. I know I do not work that much but the time I am away seems like a lot to me, especially when Korey has to work late one night a week too. So we do not see each other that much. It is also a very hard time of day to get out of the house and to be to work on time. With dinner, tball, soccer, naps. So the time has come for me to quit. I went in today and gave my boss my notice.It was a little harder then I thought that it would be. I have to admit I was a little sad even though I am scheduled until the end of the month. Then I will no longer be employed. It has been the best job ever. I really enjoyed my 2 1/2 years there and learned so much and made so many great friends. I hope that I get to talk to everyone and still be friends. I will still be in often since I take my boys to the Doctors there and will get to see people then. I do not think I would trust my kids anywhere else. Now I will just have to pay copay which will not be fun. But I am so happy that I will get to be spend even more time with the boys and my sweet hubby. I may even get to go to the gym again. So lets just see what is to come next in life. I hope I still will love my boys even without my little break from them twice a week.

8 comments:

CaraDee said...

Am I being a shark by saying "that's too bad, so sorry for your loss, but can I work there instead?"

Cass said...

good for you, I'm sure the boys are growing up so fast that you don't want to miss a thing. I know EVERYONE is going to miss you. you make the office a great place to work! Congrats!!!

Kilie and Robby Lehman said...

aw! IM gonna miss you! even though Never really saw you anyways! Put good times @ Night Clinic! you were to much fun to work with! Love Ya!

Shana said...

That would be hard!! I miss dental assisting! But, it is really nice to be home with the kids all the time and see the hubby more! :)
Lets go to the gym together! I need a work out partner!

Michele said...

I am so happy for you, and jealous! Wish I could quit! I am sad though that I won't be working with you but glad we can keep up with each other blogging!

Kirsti said...

Wow, you were serious! We are really going to miss you!! I hope you can find a reason to come in for AH and still visit us. We'll have to keep in touch!

Tara said...

Good luck being home 24/7! You are braver then me-but I'm sure you can handle it! We'll still KIT (i feel like I'm in junior high again writing in a year book)!

Shad and Brittany said...

I am SOOO sad you are leaving! I loved working with you! I'm glad to pick up some of your Friday shifts :) but I will miss working with you!