So you would think that with school out that it would be hot and that we could go to 7 peaks & the Scera pool all the time. Well I guess since we live in Utah you never know what the weather is going to be so here is hoping to some good swimming weather sooner than later. But until then I can look at the picture of the one time we have gotten to go so far and think about how cute my boys look in there new swim suits and buzzed summer haircuts.
I love how they are so shiny. Maybe I should have waited until the sunscreen dried to take the picture. Oh well they still look cute:)

I think it is so cute that Parker tries so hard to be just like his big brothers!

I love how easy it was to get ready for church. We had no fighting about who gets there hair done first and no one got left out and wound up at church with messy bed head. Maybe we should do summer buzz cuts all year long!!!
1 comment:
I love it! They all look so cute shiny and all! I wish I had the guts to do my boys' hair like that.
Post a Comment