Monday, February 14, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is a big deal on my side of the family. My Mom always has a big dinner and lots of things planned for the evening. This year she decided to have it at the church. At first as was a little sad it did not seem very home like & would be big and loud. But I have to admit that it was great. She decorated it very cute & it was so nice the kids had room to play. We are growing so big that it is hard to fit into any ones house. She always has us a do a program where we sing songs & have Christmas stories. Then we play a fun gift exchange & the kids get to open there Christmas Jammie's. This year I decided to be creative and make the boys Jammie's. Alright it was not my best idea. They did turn out cute but I am sure they cost way more then what I could have bought them for & they ended up being huge. Parker has not even worn his since then because they just fell off. Plus they did not have Super Hero's on them. I took the extra material & made them pillow cases. I also made them blankets. Grandma Kathy made them fleece blankets when they were born & that is all they would sleep in at night. But they are so big now that there toes would stick out. The ones I made are double fleece & huge. The boys love them & they are so nice and warm! After my Mom's party we came home put out reindeer food, cookies for the big guy, took a few pictures & it was off to bed for the boys.

The Party




Jammie's & Blankets





No comments: