Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valetine's Day Cookies

When I was little my Mom would make us giant Valentine's Day cookies every year. I decided that I would do the same thing. I do not think my kids need another holiday where they get a bunch of gifts. Besides Vday is for your special someone. But I do want my boys to know that I love them & that they are just as special to me as Korey is. I love that my boys know what I am doing for them too. On Valentine's Day morning Preston woke up & asked me if his "Pink, Heart Shaped Pancakes" were ready. Then when he was leaving for school he told me "I am excited to come home & eat my Giant Cookie!" So of course I had to follow through with what I have done in the past. All Korey got was a giant cookie too. His gift is combined with his Birthday gift that he gets next week.I was a little bummed I ran out of frosting so I could not put there names on them. But I think the boys loved them just the same. I hope everyone else had a great day full of LOVE too!!!

1 comment:

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Love the tradition! These traditions mean everything to the kids.