I have decided I am officially OLD! My Nieces & Nephews are getting married & having babies. I swear they are still little kids. When did they grow up? Alright I really only have 2 Nieces that have gotten married & have babies. But I am pretty sure my Nephew will be married anytime! So my Niece Aurora got married a couple years ago & has a sweet little boy Seth & then she had cute little twin boys Jacob,& Kaleb just before Christmas. That is right she has 3 boys under 2. Heaven Help Her!!! My other Niece Stormy just had a beautiful little girl Eris a few weeks before the twins. They all live in Idaho. So one weekend I loaded the boys & my Mom and we went up to meet the 3 new babies. I love me some good baby time. It was so fun to visit with family & hold little babies. I am so proud of what great Mom's these girls are & how sweet there little families are. The boys had a great time hanging out with cousins & getting to miss school. Parker was so sweet with the twins. He was always concerned when they would cry, or if both of them were not where he could see them. He even asked Aurora if we could take one home! He loved getting his picture taken with them too. He would have me take it with my phone so we could send the pictures to Korey.
Seth, Eris, Jacob, Kaleb
Eris
Jacob, & Kaleb
2 comments:
Now, is it just me, but do those twins look like the Allen family? I swear they could have been yours! Great times in Idaho!
And no, you are not old.....but everybody else is getting older! :)
How cute! That makes me too baby hungry! Hopefully you got your fix ;0
Post a Comment