Oh my goodness I turned 33 this year!!! 33 years old!!! WOW!!! Who would have thought? It is hard for me to think of myself as that old. I swear sometimes I still feel like I should be in high school. It was a great Birthday I have the sweetest boys in the world & they are so good to me & love me so much! I could not imagine my life without Korey or our boys. They make me such a better person & bring me such happiness! Thanks for making my Birthday & everyday so great. The boys picked out this cake for me & after I blew out the candles they had me wear the tiara all night & even the next day! I love you guys!!!
1 comment:
Yes, your life HAS been so blessed by the man you chose to marry and those beautiful boys! Hope your birthday was incredible!
Post a Comment