Better late then never. I lost my camera for awhile and have just now found it. I have been waiting to post about this until I could add pictures. So over a week ago I took Ryan & Parker to Playhouse Disney Live at the Energy "S" Center. My Brother and his family came with us too. On the way up to Salt Lake we stopped at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Man that place is so good!!! I can't wait until I can go back again. While at the show I had a lot of fun watching the boys have fun. Parker sat there and clapped along with all the songs and was way into it. He loved it when Mickey and his gang came out. Ryan was having a lot of fun too. But he was also just happy enjoying his treats. It was nice to hang out with just the little boys we should try to do some more activities with the boys on there own I think they really like having a little more attention for themselves. While we were there Korey took the older boys to Nickelkade. When we got home they were way excited about the prizes they had won with all there tickets. Overall it was a great day! Korey and I even managed to get to the Temple when we got home.
Parker was being so cute with the hat and I just kept taking pictures of him. Turned out to make a cute collage



3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time! I'm impressed that you did all that and still made it to the temple! You are amazing I would have needed a nap!!
I would say that was an eventful day! I have always wanted to take my kids to Playhouse Disney...maybe next time!
The Cheesecake Factory is the best place to eat ever...so having that in your day would have made your day a winner without the rest of the stuff you did! ;-)
Mallory would love that too! You do some pretty cool things for your boys!
Post a Comment