For our Birthday's (Korey & I) my mother-in-law got our whole family tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters. It was so fun! They were way funny, and actually really good at basketball. We had awesome seats. There were even some of the Jazz players in the rows in front of us. The boys really enjoyed themselves and any excuse to hang out with there cousins they love even more. Thank you Kathy for getting us the tickets and coming and hanging out with us at the game we had a great night. I am glad the snow held out so we could make it!
This picture makes me laugh. It looks like the old man in the back is part of our group shot, but we have no idea who he is.




After the game the boys wanted to go to the top and see what it looked like so we hiked up all the stairs and went to the top. I was a little scared but what do you do when your boys want to go. I could never imagine getting seats up there how can you even watch the game.


It was a fun night. Thanks again!!!
2 comments:
Stuff like that is so much fun. I love seeing the kids loving it--especially little PJ (you never should have told me that because that's all I think when I see his picture!)
And that cheesecake--WOW! I just rotate between cupcakes and brownies and cookies. Was it as good as it looked?
I saw them once, they were fabulous! I am glad you guys were able to go and have a good time!
Post a Comment