Well today it was Preston's turn for stitches! I guess only having 2 sets is not to bad with having 4 boys. But I am sure it is only the beginning with these crazy kids. Are day started out pretty normal when we decided to go to the mall with my brother. We went and picked him & the girls up and stopped at the bank. While waiting in line at the drive threw I asked Preston to raise the middle seat he was sitting on. He likes to lay it down and bug his brothers in the back. It did not have the head rest on. So as it came up really fast the little plastic nob that holds the head rest in hit Preston in the middle of his forehead. Instantly blood came gushing out. I proceed to call the doctor to say I was coming in. Dropped my brother & the girls, along with Ryan back at there house. Then we were off the Doctor's. We got there and he was not happy at all. He was so nervous about having to have a shot. I could not get it threw his head that he would not need one and would not feel the stitches going in. So 4 nurses, and 1 Doctor later he had 3 stitches. Once the doc started he realized it did not hurt and did really good. He is a trooper and I am very proud of him!!! We will see what happens when we go Monday and get them out!
This is in the car before stitches!

This is after the 3 stitches!
4 comments:
Poor Preston! Just so you know my daughter thinks she is going to marry him. She always talks about him. I can't wait to see what she says after school on Friday.
That is quite the hole in his head! Yikes! We hope you feel better Preston!
WOW! What luck you have! I am glad he did okay with them.
Poor boy! I guess this is why I have a girl. I am a wimp! A little blood and I'd lose it! Hope Preston's feeling better!
Post a Comment