Friday, February 6, 2009

Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake

So I have been on this baking kick. I do not know what is wrong with me. I think all this cold weather and being stuck inside is getting to me. So a few weeks ago I made bread. I know to most not a big deal. But I did it all by myself not even with my bread maker.OK my Mom helped me a little. Then awhile later I made rolls from scratch(not Rhodes).I also made some lemon bars. I have even been making cookies. Not the kind you pull out of the box and bake. I have been trying to even make different fun things for dinner. I am tired of the same old things. To bad my kids are not into trying new stuff. I think I have lost it. But today I decided to make A chocolate cheesecake. YUMMMMY! I hope it taste as good as it looks. So if anyone has any fun ideas let me know.

Here is a picture of the cheesecake.


This is my new favorite dish. Beef Noodle bowl, also great with chicken.

5 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

You go chef boyardee! Send some vibes my way! Looks GOOD!

Tiana said...

Oh yummy...looks good.

Lisa said...

I love to bake! I have to try these recipes now too. Only bad thing about baking in this weather is that I eat it all and hate running outside....

Cass said...

I wouldn't mind if you brought me some of that delicious food you've been making. I was really fun running into you today. I hope everything is going good.

Dottie Stay said...

I loved it! I told you I thought it tasted professional. You are a culinary genius!