Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Family Favorite

My boys love "Monkey Bread". It is one of there favorite things. Preston has been asking me for months to make it. It is not hard to make I just keep forgetting to get the Rhodes Rolls at the store. So last time at Costco he reminded me to get the rolls, and this morning he reminded me to make them. I am glad the boys like them, because if I made them and they did not eat them then I would eat the whole pan.

You know they can't be that healthy if it takes that much butter!


Then they need to be cut into bite sizes and rolled into little balls!


Preston & Ryan love to make the balls!


Then you put them in your Bunted Pan and let them rise!


After they rise you cook them awhile and here is the finished project!


I forgot how YUMMMY these are!

3 comments:

Ivy said...

I LOVE monkey bread. thanks for the inspiration. maybe i'll make some this weekend ;)

Ashley said...

YUM :) Post the recipe!

Shane's Angie said...

My oh my, I'm drooling on my keyboard. I know what tonight's FHE treat should be...