
Once again a little late on the post. But I just wanted to tell my husband thanks for the flowers. I had to work all day Saturday so we did not do anything for V-day. While I was at work Korey brought the boys to my work to bring me flowers, a bracelet, a Coke, and a candy bar. It was very thoughtful of him. I was really surprised. Thanks for thinking of me. He even got my favorite flowers Lily's. I know they are for funerals but I love them. Also you can never go wrong with a Coke. By the time I got home I was so tired I sat on the couch and vegged out until the baby and I fell asleep. Which I am glad I fell asleep early because there has not been much sleep since. Poor Parker is feeling like crap. All he wants to do is to be held and loved. I hope he gets better soon. I am not a nice girl without my sleep. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! I love you BaBe! Thank You:)
3 comments:
What a good husband you have! You will have to go on a date another day.
(Did you know I have never tried coke?)
Sorry Parker is sick. But sometimes that is all the snuggling you get from toddlers! Hope you both get some rest.
That was so sweet of Korey and the boys! So glad I got to witness all the gift giving in person....nice of my boys and husband to bring me...nothing! Oh well, maybe next year. Actually I am not a big fan of V-Day so I never want Chad to do anything, plus I am a tight wad.
Post a Comment