Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas 2011

I cannot belive that I did not get one picture from Christmas. I am so mad at myself. I always get on of the boys in there jammies on Christmas Eve in front of the Tree. Then I like to take one of them after they are done opening gifts & they are surrounded by there stuff. But no I did not get one stinking picture. Oh well, Next year I will do better! We had a wonderful Christmas this year. The kids had a full 2 weeks off of school. So we had lots of hanging out with family & playing games. Parker got the "new" batman castle, Ryan got a DS, same with Preston. McKay got an Ipod touch. They were very happy Christmas morning & have loved there stuff ever since. I hope every one had a great Christmas like we did.

No comments: