Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Santa Claus

We had a really fun Ward party this year. They had lots of fun things planned. But I think the thing the boys were the most excited about was to see Santa. Santa even brought he misses this year. My favorite part was the Hay Ride. This year Parker was really looking forward to seeing Santa. He really caught on to the whole "Christmas" thing. McKay was not amused that I made him get into the picture with Santa. But to bad that is why I am the Mom. I sure love my boys & think they are so cute!!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

HAHA! My parents had PResley over for a sleepover and told me how fun it was! Gosh, my ward won't even do anything with Santa in it because they said it is lying to the kids and they don't want to promote that. Seriously lame... Cute picture though!! ;)