The next day Preston had a party with some of his Buddies from school. We took them to Nickel City to play games, lazer tag, & eat pizza. I think it was the greatest idea ever. The boys had a blast, were feed, got prizes, and I had to do nothing. I think this is the way I am doing parties from now on.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Preston's 8th Birthday
Crazy to think that Preston is 8. We just hung out as a family on his actual Birthday. Korey was sick & Preston was having a friend party the next day. Then the next week was his Baptism & the whole family was coming to that. Later that night we drove out to Spanish Fork to see the Christmas lights. We drove around it 3 times. You would think after going this many years they would be sick of it. But no ever year they ask to go. I am so glad they do because I still love it too! I am so proud of Preston for all the good things he does & for how smart & talented he is. We love you Preston & I hope you had a great Birthday!!!





The next day Preston had a party with some of his Buddies from school. We took them to Nickel City to play games, lazer tag, & eat pizza. I think it was the greatest idea ever. The boys had a blast, were feed, got prizes, and I had to do nothing. I think this is the way I am doing parties from now on.


The next day Preston had a party with some of his Buddies from school. We took them to Nickel City to play games, lazer tag, & eat pizza. I think it was the greatest idea ever. The boys had a blast, were feed, got prizes, and I had to do nothing. I think this is the way I am doing parties from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome bday!! And holy cool cake!! :) That is awesome- you rock momma!
Post a Comment