I have 4 brothers & 1 sister. Between us there are 23 grand kids, & 4 great grand kids, plus our spouses & the grand kids spouses. All together there are 42 of us. We have not all been together since I was pregnant with McKay & we were a lot smaller family then. We actually were able to get most of us together for Thanksgiving. We were only missing 4 people. My Niece, her Husband, there Daughter, & my Nephew. We figured that this would be a great opportunity to get a family picture done. Who knows when we will have that many of us all together. I am so glad my family was ok with this. It made my Mom & Dad so happy when they got there pictures for Christmas. Thanks to my crazy family for doing this & for Amy taking picutres of my crazy family!
1 comment:
Way awesome!! Who ended up doing them? They looked great!
Post a Comment