We took the boys down to the Riverwoods shopping center to meet there cousins & to see the lights. I have never been before & I have to say that it was really cool. They do a great job with the lights & decorations.Plus it was free! We even went & saw Santa & he was way nicer then the one at the mall. They also had a free carriage ride. The line for that was a little crazy, but it was fun none the less. They have a really fun toy store there too. It has a lot of vintage type toys. It was a little busy so I will have to take the boys another time & wonder the store.
McKay of course was to cool for Santa. But the other 3 loved it!!!



We almost did not all fit

The kids thought this blue tree was really cool. They also found out that if you spin around really fast & stare up at the blue tree it makes you extra dizzy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment