Friday, January 20, 2012
New Years Eve 2011
Yet again another Holiday that I did not take any pictures. UGHHHHHH!!! I think that should be my New Years Resolution. Take more pictures & be in more pictures with my kids. Well we had a great New Years Eve. We went out to dinner with some of Korey's family. Then we all came back home & played games & more games. A little before 10pm we got on the internet & watched the ball drop in New York. Then the kids ran out & blew streamers & snapped poppers. We played a few more games & had yummy root beer floats then the kids were off to bed. Never the wiser that they did not stay up to welcome in the new year. Happy New Years! I hope everyone has a wonderful year full of lots of love & happiness & health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't you just hit yourself when you realize you don't have pictures of these moments? We had one Christmas where we did tons of video and about 2 pictures. I about died because I need both to create a real memory for myself so now I give Dave one thing to be in charge of and I enjoy the other.
I love to read all of the things you do to create memories for your kids and family. As always, I feel inspired.
Post a Comment